In 2015, Bike Your City opened its doors in Brussels. It was a local bike shop with one mission: change the city one bike at a time. To do so, the original founder, Marcel Goldammer was proposing mainly German brands (his home country) that are sustainable and will last through the years. Over time, the company evolved and since then we opened two other shops and an e-commerce store. Today we have become an institution in the local bike industry. Besides our retail activities, we have also founded an NGO, Ride Your Future, to promote soft mobility in the city. Last but not least, we are building pump tracks all over the country with our partner Velosolutions. Our mission remains unchanged: changing the city one bike at a time. https://bikeyourcity.be/
We are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Specialist who will play a key role in providing a best-in-class customer experience in the long run. Reporting to the Growth Director you will be responsible for managing the overall multi-channel customer experience.
What you'll be doing
● Growing a deep understanding of our catalogue of products.
● Helping customers understand the different options to move freely in the city.
● Troubleshooting, looking for both quick and sustainable solutions for problems.
● Owning customer technical and repair issues, working with internal teams to ensure rapid & high quality resolution.
● Forwarding your customers' voices in the shops and to the management.
● Optimising and developing processes to improve customer experience.
● Being an ambassador of overall customer's experience
Who we are looking for
● Previous experience in a client facing role
● Passion for cycling and mobility
● Good knowledge and understanding of bicycles
● Super friendly and patient
● Excellent analytical skills to leverage data, metrics, and consumer behaviour trends to make informed decisions
● Excellent communication and coordination skills, project management, and stakeholder management skills
● Goal-oriented. High sense of ownership, pro-activeness, enthusiasm, and an ability to hustle.
● Proficiency with FB Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Excel,
● English and French are mandatory
● Dutch is a plus
● Flexible & remote work possible
● Home office indemnity (if applicable)
● Phone & laptop*
● Your own bike*
● Clear and open salary structure
● Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture
● Daily meal allowance
● Having a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
● Working with people who love what they do every day
*for the duration of your contract