Centre sportif de la Forêt de Soignes
Centre sportif situé à Auderghem.
Contexte et fonction
• Welcome clients of the sport centre and guests of the youth hostel.
• Answer and filter phone calls.
• Execute administrative tasks such as check-in and check-out.
Flexible working time (mornings, evenings and weekends)
Required skills and experience
• Well educated (High school or University)
• Fluent both in English and French, another language is a plus.
• Good computer skills, good knowledge of FIDELIO software is a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills with good manners.
• Dynamic and positive personality.
• Attention to details and able to work independently.
• Team player.
• Experience in a similar position is appreciated.
• Interest in sport activities.
Conditions et contrat
• Permanent contract.
• Attractive salary.
• Advantages: -Extra payments for work during evenings or sundays.
- Lunch vouchers