United Fund for Belgium
About United Fund for Belgium:
For more than 45 years, ASBL United Fund for Belgium has provided help to disadvantaged people everywhere in Belgium.
United Fund for Belgium helps companies, operating in Belgium and wishing to support social causes, to get in touch with one or more carefully selected local social projects, to contribute to better social integration in Belgium.
UFB enables donors, together with their stakeholders, to have a concrete and lasting social impact, and to create a sense of community, locally. The organization collects donations from companies, organizations and individuals. 100% of the funds collected are fully redistributed to local charities throughout Belgium to finance concrete projects.
UFB finances exclusively projects that contribute to social integration:
● Child welfare
● Support to people (children and adults) with disabilities
● Fight against poverty
Contexte et fonction
The Event project manager/coordinator will create and execute special funding events, initiatives to achieve goals for United Fund for Belgium. Overall, the Events Manager will be in charge of the end-to-end coordination and execution of our ongoing events & projects; ensuring a timely follow up and closely supporting our Project Manager.
· Manages and executes fundraising special events to achieve United Fund for Belgium mission priorities and income targets:
· Promotes goal achievement through the effective leadership, engagement, empowerment and mobilization of event volunteers.
· Accountable for the achievement of income performance targets for a portfolio of community-based events, distinguished events, and other community fundraising events.
· Responsible for effectively and efficiently completing activities and meeting target deadlines in order to execute successful events through time management.
· Engage, recruit, train and manage relationships with community volunteers to ensure successful event execution.
· Engage the community to drive increased event participation; including but not limited to event committee, teams, team members, sponsors and youth engagement.
· Utilize available tools and processes to maximize event results, including online fundraising.
· Facilitate volunteer retention and provides meaningful volunteer recognition.
· Experience interfacing positively with high-level donors, sponsors, partners and stakeholders in various project roles.
· Event planning experience in a non-profit organization.
· Strong projects management skills with multitasking abilities
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach
· Solid communication and presentation skills
· Trilingual NL/FR/EN
· Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Passion for social integration and good causes
Conditions et contrat
What we offer:
· A full or part-time free-lance mission with an In-Service date as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months
· A job which has a societal sense in a small and enthousiast team
· A pleasant and flexible work place
Procédure pour postuler
CV and motivation letter to send solely by mail to:
email@example.com before September 5th.
Please mention “Event project manager + name and surname” in the subject of your e-mail.