Handicap International is an international NGO working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work tirelessly alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their basic needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
We currently work in 60 countries with an overall budget of 170 million EUR and employ 3,000 people. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Lyon.
Contexte et fonction
To reinforce our Communication & Fundraising department based in Brussels, we are currently looking for a talented data analyst. The position is a key one in HI Belgium team and reports to the Belgian Communication & Fundraising manager. As part of his responsibilities, the data analyst will also play a role in at least 2 other countries that are part of the Handicap International network: Luxembourg and Switzerland.
We are pleased to offer a permanent contract in a very dynamic, young and enthusiastic team willing to go the extra mile! This role will be entrepreneurial as the team is on a journey of continuous improvement.
HI is engaged in an employment policy in favour of disabled workers.
As Data Analyst, you:
● Support the migration phase of several databases (donors, companies, volunteers, ...) into a newly developed CRM tool getting implemented in Sept' 2019;
● Coordinate the end to end process from initial data integration (various input files: daily files for gifts, new donors, new contracts, etc...), to system maintenance, gifts reconciliations and the production of output files (pre-notification letters for new contracts, annual tax receipts documents, etc...)
● Work on all data selections to the support the communication & fundraising strategies of the Belgian, Luxembourg and Swiss organizations (direct mailings, e-mailings, volunteers, events, etc.);
● Develop segmentation techniques to personalize the fundraising and communication approaches;
● Develop reports in a business intelligence tool (Power BI) to allow for an accurate tracking of the results and to facilitate decision making;
● Work in close relationship with the communication & fundraising department in order to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
● Work with the team to prioritize needs
● Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
● University degree
● Good spoken and written English + Dutch and/or French
● Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Ability to work in an international environment
● Strong interest in working for a humanitarian organization
Conditions et contrat
● Type of contract: PERMANENT
● Remuneration Package: includes a gross monthly salary, holiday allowance, end of year bonus and fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospital insurance.
Location: BELGIUM (Brussels)
Type of contract: PERMANENT
Starting date: 09/09/2019
Procédure pour postuler