impulse.brussels (anciennement Agence Bruxelloise pour l'Entreprise) a pour mission d'être «l''interlocuteur public de référence », de ceux qui entreprennent en Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, qu'ils soient porteurs de projet, créateurs d'entreprise, entreprises, PME, indépendants ou investisseurs étrangers.
Advisor for the missions of Enterprise Europe Brussels, National Contact Point and related projects - Vacancy at impulse.brussels (the Brussels Enterprise Agency)
As an initiative of the Brussels-Capital Region, impulse.brussels (the Brussels Enterprise Agency BEA) advises and guides at no cost every entrepreneur who wants to set up or develop his/her enterprise in the Brussels-Capital Region.
By providing practical legal, financial, business and technological information and advice, impulse.brussels' specialized advisors assist their clients to create and/or develop entrepreneurship and innovation activities in the Brussels-Capital Region.
For further information about impulse.brussels, please visit http://www.abe-bao.be. Within impulse.brussels, the International & Innovation Business Unit has the following two key missions:
• « Enterprise Europe Brussels »: to inform, guide and assist clients in technology import / export. Enterprise Europe Brussels is member of the Enterprise Europe Network set up by the European Commission in 2008, whose main mission is to promote innovation and competitiveness in Europe, especially by helping SMEs to go international. The Enterprise Europe Network is made of about 600 local partners covering more than 60 countries. In the Brussels-Capital Region, Enterprise Europe Brussels (www.brusselsnetwork.be) is a public-private partnership between impulse.brussels and BECI (Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry)
• « National Contact Point Brussels »: to inform, guide and assist clients in setting up and executing successful European Research and Innovation projects that will be co-financed by the European Commission through Horizon 2020 program. More info on our services: www.ncpbrussels.be
To support these 2 missions, impulse.brussels is involved as a partner in several EU-funded projects, such as:
• C-energy-2020 (Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy NCP)NCP Academy (Training of Legal and Financial NCP)
In order to replace the current EEB & NCP advisor in the Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy and Space themes, we are looking for: Role and purpose of the job
Advisor for both the missions of Enterprise Europe Brussels, National Contact Point and related project.
Within a dynamic and international team, the advisor will inform, guide, assist and train impulse.brussels clients, mainly SMEs and research centers active in the Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy and Space industries, to boost their competitiveness by setting up European projects (Horizon 2020 programme) and/or importing/exporting innovative technologies. The advisor will also take part and represent impulse.brussels in the related NCPs C-energy 2020 project. Depending on the profile of the candidate, s/he could be involved as Programme Committee representative for Belgium. At the start of the mission, s/he will be induced to the job by the team manager and advisors.
• Indefinite term contract.
• Starting date: immediate.
• Flexible working hours and advantageous holidays.
• Shared team challenges in a stimulating environment.
• Nice working place, accessible by public transport.